8 Oct 2013

Camera Photoshop and text background







When I first uploaded the camera drawings to Photoshop I wasn't keen on adding colour to them. However I started to experiment by adding layers which allowed me to start adding colour to the camera. I didn't want to use too many colours because it can become distracting therefore I used blue and changed the shade. This then made me think about the background of the text. I decided on using the darker blue when introducing a topic and the lighter blue when explaining the topic. I used different layers and the lasso tool to create this. When first using backgrounds for the text I was unsure whether to make the entire background  blue. However I thought by only creating a section then this will make the text stand out rather having the entire background blue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment