26 Sept 2013

Business cards back and front



This is a screenshot of the front of my first business card design. I decided to not have any writing on the front of the card because this will attract people to pick it up as they don't know what business is being advertised. 

This is the of back my business card which follows the checked pattern. To begin with I only had the text on a white background without the pattern. However I wanted to keep the patterned theme.

This the my second business card design. When creating this design I was unsure about because it's plain and simple and I didn't think it would attract people. However I decided to go with this design because it is completely different to my first design.

This is screenshot shows the back of my second business card design. I continued the line paper theme as I though it was appropriate for this design.


No comments:

Post a Comment