16 Sept 2013

New Business Card Design Process


This screenshot shows that I have created squares and duplicated the layer so that I don't have to continue making them individually. After duplicating the layers I was then able to pick the colours for each square.



After I had chosen the colours I was going to use I then duplicated the layer again and placed it on the other side so that it would match. I was then able to duplicate the whole layers and place them at the bottom without moving them individually.



This screenshot shows that I have repeated the previous steps to make a different lot of square but this time in different colours. However this row isn't aligned with the top row as I previously said in a post that I didn't want it to be precise. This also helps to make the row stand out from the top one.


This shows that I have continued to duplicated the layers in order to complete the front of my business card. I think that due to using only several colours it helps to make it stand out but not be too busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment